Along with giving a special gift to change lives, you can also help this Christmas by:
- Purchasing traditional Christmas cards from our online shop
- Sending our e-card, which tells people you’ve decided to make a donation to charity rather than sending traditional cards.
- Shopping in ways which mean donations for us at no extra cost to you – full details here!
- Easyfundraising.org.uk – lots of major retails
- Smile.amazon.co.uk – the same Amazon / service but by using this URL instead of amazon.co.uk and choosing us (listed at Leicester Charity Organisation Society) means we get funds each time you make a purchase!
- You can also use charitablebookings.com when you book a restaurant or hotel – again we get funds at no extra cost to you
- Organising some Christmas fundraising – such as festive dress up/down day or festive cake bake.
- Unwanted Christmas gifts – If you receive items this Christmas which you don’t want / don’t think you will use, don’t pack them in the cupboard to be forgotten, donate them to us instead.We are always in need of new items, such as toiletry gift packs, perfume, accessories etc. to use as prizes in raffles, tombolas and auctions to help raise funds. You can drop items into our offices on Millstone Lane, Leicester, LE1 5JN during office hours. We would be so grateful.