Our Proud Business Supporters are local businesses (of all sizes!) who are passionate about ensuring that all local people have the very basics in life that we all deserve, like adequate food and clothing, a warm safe place to sleep, and the means to provide a warm meal.
As Charity Link can turn every £10 donated into £50 worth of essential items, all Proud Business Supporter Club Members will be ensuring that thousands of pounds of essential items will be provided to the most vulnerable people each year. Being part of Charity Link’s Proud Business Supporter Club is a simple way for businesses to make a huge impact in their local community. And there are lots of benefits associated with being part of the club too!
There are two levels of club membership, both making a big difference:
Proud Business Supporter Club Member:
Join the club for £50 per month donation (£600 per annum). Minimum term one year.
Proud Business Supporter Club Gold Member*:
Make an even bigger impact in your local community! Join the club as a gold member for £100 per month donation (£1,200 per annum). Minimum term one year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Framed PBS / PBS Gold Club certificate for you to display within the business
- Recognition in Charity Link reception display (Millstone Lane, Leicester)
- Opportunity to use Charity Link’s PBS / PBS gold logo on your own promotional materials, website etc.
- Acknowledgement in our twice yearly supporter printed newsletter
- Thank you message on Charity Link social media posts on joining the club and six+ mentions during the year
- Thank you message within Charity Link monthly e-newsletter when you join the club and further recognition during the year
- Listing and website link on the PBS area of the charity-link.org website
- The opportunity to make an impact using your business skills and talents*
- For gold members, additional promotion / promotional opportunities, including having materials at Charity Link events, and the opportunity to have a PBS pull up banner (FOC) for your reception
- You’ll be in good company! Be part of a network of like-minded businesses, coming together to do something amazing to help the most vulnerable people in the local community
As the club builds we will also be adding additional elements and benefits, including regular networking events…. so what are you waiting for?!
Join Charity Link’s PBS Club today!
We’d love to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a Proud Business Supporter Club Member. Simply decide which level of club membership you’d like and click on the form below.
You can then simply set up a monthly direct debit (£50 for standard membership, £100 per month for gold membership) or you may prefer to donate the annual membership when you sign up (£600 for standard membership, £1,200 for gold membership). We can send you an invoice and receipts if required.
Remember, due to our unique way of working (for every £10 donated to Charity Link we can untap £50 from Charitable Trusts across the UK) you will provide £3,000 worth of vital items to local people in need just by becoming a PBS Club Member (that’s enough to provide a bed and bedding for 24 local people in need who don’t even have this basic item).
Gold Members will help to provide £6,000 of essential support (that’s enough to provide essential items to set 12 families up after a period of homelessness)!
Pretty Brilliant Support! Now that’s something any business would be proud of!
Complete and return the form which you can download here
or alternatively simply email the information requested in the form to: Rachel Markham at email@example.com
Once you’ve joined the club we will ask you for 50 words on your company, your company logo, social media details etc. and begin to highlight your support!
To find out more about our work and the difference you’ll be helping to make click here and to read more about some of the people how have already been supported, click here.
Proud Business Supporters commit to offering support for at least one year but we hope you will continue to lend their support in order to make a considerable impact and to utilise the benefits associated with membership.
Click here for details of
and here for
*Focused for Gold members
If you are a business who would like to offer support to Charity Link in another way, we would love to hear from you.
From staff fundraising to volunteering, to sponsoring events, giving a one off donation, choosing us as your Charity of the Year or in-kind support, we are passionate about working in partnership with local business for the benefit of local people in need. Find out more here.