With less than a week to go until Poverty Action Week (22nd – 28th January), will you be showing your support to help local people in hardship?
There are many ways to get involved:
- Go without your bought coffee in the morning or have a pack up rather than buy lunch and donate the funds you save
- Dig your scarf out and support Wear a Funky Scarf Day on Friday 26th – ask your place or work or your child’s school to get involved too
- Join us on the Poverty Action Week Sleepover on Saturday 27th January (pre-registration is essential)
- Buy a Poverty Action Week pin badge to show your support
- Organise your own fundraising activity
- Donate your Winter Fuel payment if you don’t need this..
For more information on Poverty Action Week and how you can get involved click here.
Your support will help to ensure that all local people can have a decent standard of living, with a right to adequate food, shelter, and the means to keep warm, clean and rested – no matter what crisis, illness, disability or difficulty they may be facing.