Numerous ways businesses can lend their support
We work with businesses of all sizes, from sole-traders through to national companies, on a very individual business to help change lives.
Let us know your goals and we can can discuss how we can help you achieve them, such as organising some fun-fundraising to help with team building amongst colleagues or work to support your wider CSR strategy.
Ideas could include:
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year. We can present to staff about our work, provide buckets, collections tins and promotional materials and give regular updates on what items your fundraising has helped to provide
- Sponsor a Charity Link event or provide items in kind to help ensure our activities raise as much as possible. Opportunities include t-shirts and water bottles for our Leicestershire 3 Peaks Challenge and refreshments for our annual Sleepover
- Organise your own fundraising event / activity or support one of ours - such as Wear a Funky Scarf Day, our annual dress up day, every June
- Provide raffle / tombola prizes
- Set up an on-going scheme which gives a donation for an item sold or service provided
- Donate your services
- Or you may simply like to give a one-off donation
However you may like to get involved, we'd love to hear from you.
We are always keen to say thank you to those who lend their support and regularly issue news stories about companies activities. We are delighted to take part in PR activities to highlight your support.
"It’s fantastic to see all the ways the community comes together to improve the lives of people in need. From undertaking challenges, to dress-up days, quizzes, raffles and cake-bakes, to donating, setting up a regular gift, volunteering or spreading the word, it all helps to ensure people living in hardship are warm, safe and fed and have the basics in life that we all deserve."
Our Proud Business Supporter Club is perfect for businesses throughout Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire who are passionate about ensuring that all local people have the basics in life that everyone deserves. It offers a range of benefits too!