Huge thanks to everyone who has lent their support during this difficult time.
These are unprecedented times for everyone and we – like most – are having to constantly review and change the way that we are working to ensure we continue to get support to those who need it, when they need it.
We are extremely proud that we have remained open throughout the pandemic and have been here, ready to help those who need it and have made a huge difference. This would not have been possible if it wasn’t due to the continued support of the local community .
For more details on our work during the pandemic and how you can lend your support and donate to help those in need, please click here.
Referring agencies / those working with vulnerable people
We are continuing to accept applications so please do make these on behalf of your clients.
To reduce the risk to staff and the running of our vital service, our offices currently remain closed for face to face meetings with referrers, clients and other visitors. Applications are therefore being processed via our online application forms and, as always, you can contact our friendly team if you have any queries.
For general applications please use our new online application form: Charity Link Online Application form
For those who have not completed our general online application before:
- Please click here to download the guidelines to help you complete the form.
- Prior to making your first application you will need to create an account which is quick and easy to do.
- Applications are straightforward to complete and can be saved if you need to fill in the form over more than one session.
- Please do not hesitate to let us know if your application is urgent, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0116 222 2200.
- If you do experience any problems when completing the form or if you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to call us on 0116 222 2200.
- We would love to hear your feedback so that we can continually improve how you can access our services.
**If you are working with vulnerable people and children who are resident in Leicester & Leicestershire and in a position of exceptional hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic, then please download and complete the There With You Fund application form here. Once completed please email to email@example.com with any supporting information.**
If you have any queries then please do no hesitate to call us on: 0116 222 2200.
(We appreciate that completing an online form may not be an option available for everyone. If this is the case please complete the paper application form over the phone with your client, read out the GDPR statement to them and ask for their consent. Once consent has been given, please sign with your signature on the form and include the client’s contact number so we can call to ensure consent has been given. If you are able to do so, please scan the paper application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to speed up the process).
*To prevent cross-infection between houses and protect staff members/suppliers, all goods that are delivered directly to the clients address will be brought to the doorstep only. Please do check with your client that they will be able to move/install the item themselves or have a carer/household member who will be able to assist.
Thank you for your continued and vital support.