Our Leicestershire 3 Peaks Challenge Corporate Team Competition was run for the first time in 2019 with eleven teams taking part.
Our first ever winning team was ‘One Tentacle Loose’ from Octopus Energy Business Solutions and they are the current holders of our Corporate Team Challenge Cup!
Jack Owen, a member of the 2019 winning team said; “We didn’t quite know what to expect from the Leicestershire Three Peaks Challenge, but through Octopus we were aware of the hugely important work that Charity Link does in Leicester, so we were really keen to get involved! We ended up having an awesome time and topped it off by bringing home the win!”
The idea of this fun new element of our Challenge is that local businesses pitch their team against other businesses in the region to see who will come out as Charity Link’s Leicestershire 3 Peaks Corporate Team Competition Champions!
The 2021 Leicestershire 3 Peaks Challenge Corporate Team Competition is kindly supported by Steven Mather Solicitor.
More details on the Competition
- Enter a team of between 4 and 6 team members
- At least 4 team members must cross the finish line together – (this will be your Corporate Team Competition finish time ). Great for a bit of team building and bonding!
- Take a photo of the team on the top of each of our three peaks!
- The fastest Corporate Team will become the Charity Link’s Leicestershire 3 Peaks Challenge Corporate Team of the Year – with a lovely cup to proudly display
- The winning team also gets treats including some bubbles to celebrate and free entry into next years Leicestershire 3 Peaks Challenge Corporate Team Challenge so they can defend their title (although team members from the same business can be changed)
There is a £40 team entry fee (no matter if you have four or six in your team). There is then a £400 fundraising target which, due to Charity Link’s unique way of working, would help to provided £2,000 worth of essential items for local people in need. So by getting involved, you would be making a massive difference!
So get the whole business (no matter how big or small) involved in fundraising – and ask your clients, customers and suppliers to lend their support too.
Why not also challenge ‘friends’ from other companies to take you on in the challenge, or enter more than one team from the same company to see who is the best?!
Remember, whilst £400 is the target, the more funds you raise the more essential items (including food, clothing, beds and cookers) you will help to provide. We’ll provide certificates to all Corporate Teams taking part to proudly display your efforts. And of course, if you are the winning team, you will also have the Corporate Team Cup to show off too!
However, if you want to take part and do so in at a more leisurely pace, we’d still love you to join us and each team member will get a challenge medal, certificate and goodie bag at the end. You’ll be in good company!
Register your interest now for our 2021 event – email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you all the details and forms you need