Anyone of average health and with a bit of training should be able to complete our Leicestershire 3 Peaks Challenge (although we have set the minimum age at 11 years old as 16 miles and challenging terrain is still pretty tough!).
You are welcome to take part on your own (a number of people do this each year and always end up chatting to others along the way – it is a very friendly, inclusive event). Or come along with friends and family (there is a team entry for those with 4 team members or more – up to 15 members. If you have more than 15 people just set up two different teams) and we’ve also in got our Corporate Team Competition entry. Let’s get a bit of rivalry going between local businesses!! Corporate Teams are between 4 – 6 members and the idea is that at least 4 team members must finish together to get their team finish time – all good for team building and bonding!
Please choose your registration preference and then complete the relevant form (links below) and return this to us. You can pay your registration fee online via our online shop, via BACs transfer, cheque, or by dropping your registration fee into our offices (after 21st June due to pandemic restrictions).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 222 2218.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Changing Lives Individual Entry (adult) – complete form 1
- £15 registration fee
- Pledge to raise £100+ for Charity Link
Changing Lives Individual Entry (12 – 16 years) – complete form 1
- £10 registration fee
- Pledge to raise £75+ for Charity Link
Family Special (For up to two adults and 3 young people (aged 12 – 16 years)) – complete form 2
- £40 registration fee
- Pledge to raise £250+ for Charity Link as a family
Changing Lives Team Entry (enter 4 – 15 team members under one team name) – complete form 3
- £10 registration fee per team member
- Pledge to raise £100 per team member or £1,000+ for teams of 10 -15 members
- (A team can only be created with four or more members at time of registration to receive £10pp entry fee. Additional team members (total 15) can be added to existing teams for £10 per new team member after this time).
Corporate Team Entry (enter 4 – 6 team members) – complete form 4
- £40 registration fee per team
- Pledge to raise £400+ as a team for Charity Link
Personal Challenge Entry – complete form 5
- £55 registration fee
- Limited places available
- Aimed at keen walkers/runners who want to take part in the challenge but do not wish to fundraise (possibly having taken part previously)
(You can also download a copy of all the registration forms in one document here).
Everyone taking part, including all team members, must complete a disclaimer and medical declaration form which will be sent to registered challengers / can be downloaded here.
*All registration fees are non-refundable.