Join the Oadby Rotary Club Swimarathon
The Rotary Club of Oadby is hosting its annual Swimarathon event at Parklands Leisure Centre on Sunday 17th March.
This year, teams (of six swimmers – all abilities welcome) can choose the charity they’d like to support. Sponsorship is divided with 60% of proceeds going to the charity of your choice – (hopefully Charity Link!) and the remaining 40% goes to the Rotary Club’s International Charity, Mary’s Meals.
If you’d may be interested in getting involved and would like more details email firstname.lastname@example.org