Proud Business Supporter Club
Our Proud Business Supporter Club is perfect for businesses throughout Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire who are passionate about ensuring that all local people have the basics in life that everyone deserves, including adequate food and clothing, a warm, safe place to sleep, and the means to provide a warm meal.
There are three levels of membership to help ensure businesses of all sizes can get involved.
“Cunningtons Accountants have chosen to support Charity Link knowing that the money we donate will have the greatest impact at a local level and help to improve the lives of those most in need within the community we serve.” Angela Smith, Cunningtons Accountants, PBS Member
Our PBS members are passionate about helping people in their local community and changing lives. One aspect our PBS members love most is that we ensure that their gifts make the biggest impact. This is due to Charity Link’s unique way of working.
By untapping funds from charitable trusts and benevolent funds across the UK to provide essential items for our clients, we can turn every £10 donated into £50 of essential items. This means that all of our Proud Business Supporter Club members ensure that many essential items are provided to the most vulnerable people each year – which is fantastic for all team members to know and be proud of!
- Gold Members - give £100 a month = £6,000 of essential items provided
- Silver Members - give £50 a month = £3,000 of essential items provided
- Bronze Members - give £20 a month = £1,200 of essential items provided
Our Proud Business Supporter Club offers an ideal CSR solution for those who:
• Want to make a regular contribution to a local charity
• Want to be part of a community of like-minded businesses
• Don’t necessarily have time for (or its not appropriate to do) workplace fundraising
• Are keen to make a difference in the community in which they operate
Join our Proud Business Supporter Club today!
Just let us know what membership level you'd like and we'll send you all the details you need.
Email email@example.com or call 0116 222 2200
You can also download our information sheet here.