Proud Business Supporter Club
Our PBS Club is perfect for businesses throughout Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire who are passionate about ensuring that all local people have the basics in life that everyone deserves, including adequate food and clothing, a warm, safe place to sleep, and the means to provide a warm meal.
There are three levels of membership to help ensure businesses of all sizes can get involved.
Read more below and you can also download our information sheet about the benefits of becoming a PBS member here.
Many local businesses are already changing lives through their membership of the Club. Find out about our current members here.
Join us for our next Proud Business Club Event
We host regular networking events for our PBS members, friends in the business community and new contacts who want to get together with like-minded people to make new connections and have interesting conversations.
Next event: Thursday 25th January (5.30-7.30pm) @ Wyggestons, Hinckley Rd, Leicester
Our PBS members are passionate about helping people in their local community and changing lives. One aspect our PBS members love most is that we ensure that their gifts make the biggest impact. This is due to Charity Link’s unique way of working.
By untapping funds from charitable trusts and benevolent funds across the UK to provide essential items for our clients, we can turn every £10 donated into £50 of essential items. This means that all of our Proud Business Supporter Club members ensure that many essential items are provided to the most vulnerable people each year – which is fantastic for all team members to know and be proud of!
- Gold Members - give £100 a month = £6,000 of essential items provided
- Silver Members - give £50 a month = £3,000 of essential items provided
- Bronze Members - give £20 a month = £1,200 of essential items provided
Our Proud Business Supporter Club offers an ideal CSR solution for those who:
• Want to make a regular contribution to a local charity
• Want to be part of a community of like-minded businesses
• Don’t necessarily have time for (or its not appropriate to do) workplace fundraising
• Are keen to make a difference in the community in which they operate
Benefits of membership include*:
- Member listing on our website
- Regular mentions on social media and in supporter communications
- Invites to PBS events
- Additional promotional and PR opportunities, including having leaflets in event goodie bags
- Membership certificate and e-badge to highlight your support
- Discussions with the CL team ensure your partnership makes the most impact
Join our Proud Business Supporter Club today!
Just let us know what membership level you'd like and we'll send you all the details you need.
Email email@example.com or call 0116 222 2200
You can also download our information sheet here.
*level may depend on membership option chosen