Trust Administration Service
Our expert service supports charities, not for profit organisations, charitable and philanthropic projects and schemes.
Ever since Charity Link was founded over 140 years ago, we’ve worked in partnership with charitable organisations to co-ordinate relief for people in need.
Our Trust and Grant Administration services are founded on this significant expertise and enable us to support other organisations that may not have enough time or capacity to manage their charitable work, give out grants, co-ordinate and service meetings or achieve their objects in the way they would like.
Find out how we can make life easier by providing knowledgeable and tailored support for your administration, accounting, grant-making and other requirements. We work with you to provide tailor-made services to give you the help that you need. Our services can be provided on a one-off, fixed-term or ongoing basis depending on your needs. We can also offer support to solicitors and accountants who provide services to their charity/trust clients and may need additional resources or capacity. Our prices are extremely competitive, and all our clients are also helping to make a bigger difference, as profits from this service support Charity Link's charitable objectives.
Contact us using the form below to find out how we can help you or outline your needs via our online form and we'll let you know how we can help you: Get your quote here now
Why choose us?
- Expertise – over 140 years' knowledge of the voluntary sector, charity administration and grant distribution
- You’ll be supporting people in need – by choosing Charity Link’s Trust Administration Service, you'll be helping to support our own charitable work with people in need in our local communities
- Tailored approach – our made-to-measure service provides the specific support you need
- Personal service - you'll be assigned a specific Clerk to support you and your officers/governing body
- Added value - we can offer associated financial and grants administration services, should you require them, through our experienced teams
- Easy personalised quote - use our online form to outline your needs and we'll let you know how we can help you: Get your quote here now
We would love to hear from you.
Please contact us if you’d like to find out more about our Trust Administration Service and how we can assist you.