Trust Administration Service
Our expert service supports charities, not for profit organisations, charitable and philanthropic projects and schemes.
Ever since Charity Link was founded over 140 years ago, we’ve worked in partnership with charitable organisations to co-ordinate relief for people in need.
Our Trust and Grant Administration services are founded on this significant expertise and enable us to support other organisations that may not have enough time or capacity to manage their charitable work, give out grants, co-ordinate and service meetings or achieve their objects in the way they would like.
We can make life easier by providing knowledgeable and tailored support for your administration, accounting, grant-making and other requirements. We work with you to provide tailor-made services to give you the help that you need. Our services can be provided on a one-off, fixed-term or ongoing basis depending on your needs. We can also offer support to solicitors and accountants who provide services to their charity/trust clients and may need additional resources or capacity.
Services include: Clerkship, Charity Management Services and Grant Administration Services. You can read more about each of these services by using the links below or contact us using the form below to find out how we can help you or use our online form. You can also outline your needs via our new online form and we'll let you know how we can help you: Get your quote here now
We would love to hear from you.
Please contact us if you’d like to find out more about our Trust Administration Service and how we can assist you.
Many trustees and committees wish to retain control of their charitable work but have limited time to commit to the work involved. Our Clerkship service is tailored to your needs.Read More
Through our service we can offer simple administration of your grant funds or full grants management, depending on your needs.Read More
The Trust Administration Team administers the Charity Link Small Grants Scheme, which offers grants up to £500 to charitable organisations across Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northants.Read More
Managing a trust can be time consuming; it can sometimes be difficult to find and retain Trustees. From taking on the administration to help winding up a charity, we are here to help.Read More
Our expert Trust Administration Team are here to help and can offer one-off or fixed term support on a range of matters as and when you may require them.Read More
Our expert team can offer one-off or fixed term help on a range of matters.Read More
Our Trust Administration Service supports a wide range of organisations. Read more about their work and application procedures.Read More
Why choose us?
- Expertise – over 140 years' knowledge of the voluntary sector, charity administration and grant distribution
- You’ll be supporting people in need – by choosing Charity Link’s Trust Administration Service, you'll be helping to support our own charitable work with people in need in our local communities
- Tailored approach – our made-to-measure service provides the specific support you need
- Personal service - you'll be assigned a specific Clerk to support you and your officers/governing body
- Added value - we can offer associated financial and grants administration services, should you require them, through our experienced teams
- Easy personalised quote - use our online form to outline your needs and we'll let you know how we can help you: Get your quote here now