We can co-ordinate and clerk your meetings, provide administrative support, keep financial and governance records and prepare your annual accounts if appropriate.
"Charity Link has been providing administration services since our Honorary Secretary retired a few years ago. I have nothing but praise for the really effective service provided by the team, particularly during the pandemic. Always friendly, knowledgeable and approachable, they have helped us improve our governance beyond recognition."
Tony Nelson, Chairman of North Memorial Homes.
Many trustees and committees wish to retain control of their charitable work but have limited time to commit to the work involved. Our service is tailored to your needs, but may include:
- Co-ordinating and clerking meetings of your governing body or committee
- Monitoring financial and investment performance and preparing reports
- Providing ongoing governance best practice advice
- Supporting the recruitment, appointment, induction and retirement of Trustees
- Maintaining policies and procedures and advising you where review or changes become necessary
- Helping with the administration of land and properties
- Managing general correspondence and enquiries (we can provide a correspondence address for your charity if needed)
- Maintaining information and application materials, along with records, files and archives
- Book-keeping and financial administration services
- Preparation of year-end accounts in accordance with the latest Charities' Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP)
- Completion of your Annual Return to the Charity Commission or other regulatory bodies.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 0116 222 2200.
You can also use our simple online form to outline your needs and we'll let you know how we can help you: Get your quote here now
We would love to hear from you.
Please contact us if you’d like to find out more about our Trust Administration Service and how we can assist you.
The Trust Administration Team administers the Charity Link Small Grants Scheme, which offers grants up to £500 to charitable organisations across Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northants.Read More
Managing a trust can be time consuming; it can sometimes be difficult to find and retain Trustees. From taking on the administration to help winding up a charity, we are here to help.Read More