Please be assured we are open and able to receive your applications during the Covid-19 crisis.
If you are working with vulnerable people and children who are resident in Leicester & Leicestershire and in a position of exceptional hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic, then please download and complete the There With You Fund application form here. Once completed please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any supporting information. If you have any queries then please do no hesitate to call us on: 0116 222 2200.
For all applications please use our online application form, as this does not need to be completed face-to-face with your clients. All details can be obtained over the phone and it has the advantage of not requiring a client’s signature.
For those who have not completed an online application before, please find a link below (please do not be concerned that the form is branded Northamptonshire County Council, as they very kindly produced the form for us to use).
Click here to access our new online application form: Charity Link Online Application form
For those who have not completed our general online application before:
- Please click here to download the guidelines to help you complete the form.
- Prior to making your first application you will need to create an account which is quick and easy to do.
- Applications are straightforward to complete and can be saved if you need to fill in the form over more than one session.
- Please do not hesitate to let us know if your application is urgent, simply drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 0116 222 2200.
- If you do experience any problems when completing the form or if you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to call us on 0116 222 2200.
- We would love to hear your feedback so that we can continually improve how you can access our services.
** March 2021 update: Please note that the current online application form, kindly hosted by Northamptonshire County Council, will change over to a new online form shortly. Please ensure that you submit all existing online applications via the Northamptonshire County Council portal before the 31st March 2021**
Thank you and stay safe.